FixPen – the easy-to-use fixed dose pen
Simple pull-push fixed dosing
FixPen is an easy-to-use pen for all multidose therapies requiring the injection of a fixed dose. In addition to a simple pull-push handling principle to inject the drug, FixPen combines various features to simplify handling and maximise patient convenience.
- Intuitive and proven pull-push handling for maximum patient convenience
- No partial doses possible to avoid dosing errors
- No priming required to simplify handling
- Optimal gearing minimizes injection force
- Flexible platform for single fixed dose therapies
Discover the easy-to-use fixed dose pen
Handling steps Simply pull and push
FixPen is an easy-to-use pen for all multidose fixed dose therapies. The handling of FixPen is simple and intuitive: Only two steps are needed to inject.
Customisation and manufacturing Your drug deserves a unique presentation
Market differentiation is an important factor for the success of any drug.
- FixPen can be customised according to individual primary packaging, drug and therapy needs.
- Customisation may include various colours for the printing of the display window and cartridge holder.
- FixPen also accommodates different cartridge specifications based on standard 3 ml and 1.5 ml pen cartridges.
Clever design features and simplified handling The easiest way to inject a fixed dose
- Simple pull-push handling concept which is easy to train and ensures a high level of patient convenience
- Loading a partial dose is not possible to avoid dosing errors
- Large arrows indicate whether the dose button needs to be pulled or pushed – the display is fully customisable to accommodate patient preferences
- Audible and tactile clicks confirm when the dose is loaded and the end of injection
- Gearing for maximum force reduction and optimal dose button extension
- No priming prior to first use simplifies handling
- Active last dose stop prevents the loading of a partial dose when the cartridge is nearly empty
Dimensions and specifications Facts and figures
- Primary containerStandard 3 ml and 1.5 ml cartridge according to ISO 11608-31
- Min. dose0.04 ml (0.02 ml if used with 1.5 ml cartridge)
- Max. dose0.4 ml (0.2 ml if used with 1.5 ml cartridge)
- Compatible needle typeCompatible with standard and safety pen needles2 - mylife Clickfine and Clickfine AutoProtect pen needles recommended
1 3ml cartridge inner diameter of 9.7mm recommended
2 Pen needles according to ISO 11608-2