YpsoDose – the large volume patch injector
The YpsoDose single-use injector is an electromechanical pre-filled and pre-assembled patch device for 10 ml glass cartridges. Needle insertion, injection, end of injection feedback and needle safety steps are all performed automatically. The needle remains hidden at all times and made safe after injection and device removal.
- Unique sterile cartridge/fluid path and drive system provide safe and reproducible injections
- Unique programmable electromechanical drive system for a range of viscosities and fill volumes
- Programmable electronics to provide customisable patient feedback and connectivity
- Customisable device housing shells to provide customer-specific device designs
Discover the ready-to-use, pre-assembled patch injector
Simplicity by design Patch and inject - as simple as that
YpsoDose is handled in a simple 2-step process: Patch and inject.
- Ready to inject when attached and skin contact was automatically detected.
- The device automatically sense skin contact and needle insertion and injection is initiated by the press of a button.
YpsoDose clearly communicates with the patient or caregiver via visual and audible signals before, during and after injection.
Simplified handling for the pharmaceutical industry Standard glass cartridges in a ready-to-fill format
YpsoDose works with a 10 ml glass cartridge that allows conventional bulk filling processes as well as filling in a ready-to-fill tub format. This allows the glass cartridge to be filled on a range of already existing filling equipment infrastructure. The fluid path is completed only at the actual time of injection.
YpsoDose The large volume patch injector
- Pre-filled and pre-assembled for easy patient training and use
- Patch and inject for simple and ergonomic handling
- Clearly communicates via visual and audible signals before, during and after injection
- Ready-to-fill cartridge for easy drug filling and final assembly
- Unique electromechanical drive accommodates a range of viscosities and fill volumes
Dimensions Facts and figures
- Primary container10 ml glass cartridge
- Fill volume3.0 – 10.0 ml
- DosingFixed, complete content
- ViscosityBroad range due to motor-driven system
e.g. a 5 ml, 50 cp solution injected in 5 mins
- Fluid path/needle27G or 29G
- Injection timeProgrammable for each customer version
- Needle systemAutomated insertion and retraction
- Needle insertion depth5 – 8 mm
- Injection feedbackVisual and audible feedback before, during and after injection